New Home Inspection – Our 11th month warranty inspection will cover all aspects of your home and whether it was done right, call us and we can help with a detailed inspection.
Our thorough inspection of your new home will document any defects in material, workmanship, incomplete items, health & safety issues and just plain advice from a professional, certified trained eye. The report will include findings with can be used to ensure that any deficiencies are corrected under the builder’s expense and/or under warranty.
We have no allegiance to any builder, we are there to assist you, our client and to evaluate if you are getting the quality of construction that you have paid for.
New Home Inspection Includes:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
And much more.
* Property inspection will vary as each property is unique.