Market Your Home
Rise Above the Competition and Close Quicker!
Avoid Surprises – Know The Issues Before The Offer!
Buyers eventually are most like to conduct a home inspection. So you might as well get one done first. Having an inspection done ahead of time can help in many ways:
The Pre-Listing Complete Essentials Package Includes:
- Complete top to bottom Home Inspection at a great rate!
- Full detailed Thorough examination of entire home with Infrared camera included.
- Known defects won’t become stumbling blocks later in negotiating.
- It may waive the inspection contingency when everything is already addressed and disclosed.
- You are aware of potential safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It great when you have supporting certified documentation to your disclosure statement.
- It may alert to your possible immediate concerns, such as roofing, mold or even foundation issues.
- If there are concerns during the inspections, you get to see the report before and can decide to release as is or with full disclosure.
- Allows you the opportunity to repair, fix the concerns and get a brand new report.
- Correct the repairs, add receipts for work done, get work quotations for repair, release the report to potential buyers.
NIR RealEstate Inspections
Contact Us Today! 403-919-3336