Solid Reasons HomeBuyers Choose NIR RealEstate Inspections
- Certified home inspection thoroughly trained and recognized by Government of Alberta
- Certified Master Inspector, Registered Home Inspector (CMI, RHI)
- Over 30 years experience in home renovations and real estate.
- Error, omissions and general liability insurance that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Accurate identification and explanation of all major deficiencies
- Buyer, Seller and REALTOR advantages.
- Free Home Maintenance Manual
- Agree to abide by InterNACHI code of Ethics
- Agree to abide by InterNACHI standards of Practice
- Continued learning by InterNACHI education policy.
- BBB Accreditation – A+ Rated
- Certified Infrared Thermal
- Included Limited Home Warranties
- Multiple 5 stars reviews on Google, BBB and Homestars
- Baeumler Approved Service Provider
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Multi-Language support available (Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Russian)
Each Home Inspection Report Includes:
- Moisture Meter reading
- Certified Infrared Imaging
- HomeBinder (Electronic Maintenance account)
- RECALLChek on all major appliances
- Same day reporting emailed (PDF, full colour with photos)
- 90 Day Warranty, MoldSafe, SewerGard, Roof Protection Plan
- Natural Gas and Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Home Inspection PDF Report with Infrared Thermal and digital photos the same day.
- Available on weekends and evenings
- Available 7 days a week
- Competitive Pricing
- Easy to read PDF reports received on the same day
- I take to the time to thoroughly explain to you any deficiencies noted in the report
- On Site payment – VISA, M/C, Cash, Cheque, E-Transfer
- Contact us any time (Call or Text 403.919.3336) or email IB@nirhomeinspections.com
What we inspect:
- Roofing – Flashings, Flat/Sloped roofing materials
- Exterior – Lot Grading, Foundation, Gutters and Downspouts, Siding, Flashings, Soffits and Fascia, Windows, Decks and Steps, Garage Doors and Openers
- Stucture: Attic, Foundation, Floor, Walls and Ceilings
- Electrical: Elecrical Panels, Plugs and Switches, Service and Expandability
- Insulation: Type and amount, Attic, Main Levels, basement and Garage area.
- Heating: Furance age, Filters, Furance condition
- Cooling: A/C age and Condition, A/C Recalls
- Plumbing: All Fixtures are tested, Hot Water Tank Recalls, Hot Water tank age and Condition, Material Type used and condition
- Interior: Countertops and Cabinets, RECALL check on all appliances, Structural performance, basic functionality of appliances
- … and MORE!
Roofing & Flashings
Insulation and Venting
Foundation & Structure