Why Is A Home Inspection Important?
As a homeowner, you want to make sure you are making a wise investment choice, and that is why it’s important to have a licensed home inspection as part of the buying or selling process. Typically, a home inspection will check on the condition of the foundation, cooling systems, electrical, roofing and plumbing as well as other significant structural factors. These few hours that you spend with me as your home inspector will help to prepare you on the care of your new property. If there are big expenses or deficiencies in a property then it’s not only a great way to uncover hidden costs but also a great way to possibly negotiate to help cover off any major remedies.
During my 30 years in construction and renovations business, I have been involved in many large home renovation processes, from initial planning process, permits to final stage completion. In these processes there are a lot of stressful situations that families cope through physically and emotionally too. Bringing my experience allows you to have a better complete picture by assessing any potential defects in your new home, and to pass on knowledge of how to best care for and maintain your new home.
What To Expect From NIR RealEstate Inspections
- Professionalism in accurate reporting with a fully detailed home inspections reporting, complete with digital photos, recommendations and valuable tips.
- Licensed, Bonded and Professional Inspections – Alberta Licensed and Certified Home Inspector with ongoing educational requirements.
- After inspection support, available for questions as only as you own the home.
- Abide by InterNACHI Professional Certified Home Inspector Standards of Practice.
- Fluent in Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian to better assist clients needs.
- Complimentary HomeBinder Maintenance Account included
- Certified Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Drone for Aerial Footage
- An in-depth Thorough report by a Certified Home Inspector with meticulous attention to all your concerns and defects
- A Thorough, Meticulous and Precise online report, full of digital, Thermal photography – all reports are customized!
With NIR Real Estate Inspections you are promised a “Meticulous, Precise, Thorough” home inspection! A firm believer that honesty and focused client services is what we are all about. Each and every client is treated with the utmost importance and priority and I’m committed to that standard. With that being said, a great percentage of my business is from repeat clients and referrals.